Kim is recognized by her clients and peers as an operations and finance expert with a unique ability to turn their challenges into opportunities and create a clear path forward. Her consulting services include:
• BUSINESS PERFORMANCE – assessment, improvement and reporting (financials analysis, metrics/KPIs, dashboards)
• FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS – decision support/business case, forecasting, analysis, modeling, budgeting, cash management
• OPERATIONS IMPROVEMENT – efficiency, scalability and sustainability
• STRATEGIC PLANNING – developing and implementing clear goals and a roadmap to success
• CFO/COO/Chief of Staff (adjunct or bridging resource) – translating the CEO’s vision into reality
Underlying her success at providing these specific services are Kim’s exceptional project and program management skills.